ChInLet Collectibles sidewalk art in Zion, IL

ChinLet Collectibles sidewalk art in Zion, IL

Behind ChinLet Collectibles is a grandma that promised a sidewalk activity to her grandkids.

I like to keep my word with my grandbabies because I want them to learn to keep their word too in the future. It is very important to keep your word with people, customers, co-workers; with people you meet. Even to be on time we stated that we would be.

The sidewalk activity didn't take long with the grandkidgs

I really thought that they would at least spend an hour coloring on the sidewalk. Because they told me that was what they wanted to do on the day before. Nothing goes as planned. Therefore, we adapt.

To the next activity ... coffee cupcakes

The coffee cupcakes is another story. Therefore, bye and have a wonderful day.

Checkout the eBay Shop, read about us or even see our feedback.

Check Out The Shop
Read About Us
See Feedback